Saskatchewan Invites 748 Applicants for PR
The Canadian province of Saskatchewan held the latest draw inviting a total of 748 candidates for permanent residency in Canada. The lowest CRS cutoff for this draw went at 68 points. Also, the two categories from which applications were selected are SINP Express Entry and SINP Occupations In-demand. Being one of the most peaceful provinces of Canada, Saskatchewan offers new immigrants a ton of job opportunities, a high standard of living, and a continuously growing economy. Other than the great resources available at the disposal of job-seeking people, Saskatchewan offers an affordable cost of living with healthcare, sales tax, and reasonable housing. The details for the latest Saskatchewan provincial nomination draw are given below.
Saskatchewan Express Entry
To enter Saskatchewan under the Express Entry category one first needs to have a relevant profile in the Canadian Express Entry system. Your profile must indicate interest in the province of Saskatchewan to be considered for a provincial nomination. The candidate must also make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements specified by the province. These are:
- The applicant must have a valid express entry profile number and job seeker code.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 60 points out of 110 on the SINP assessment grid
- The language test results must be from an authorized institution
- The applicant must provide relevant educational credential assessment and proof of licensure
- Also, past work experience in the desired occupation is required
- The applicant must show proof of funds and a plan of settlement in the province
Saskatchewan Occupations In-demand
To enter Canada under this category, the applicant needs to be a highly skilled worker with experience in an in-demand occupation in Saskatchewan, who does not yet have a job offer in the province. The eligibility criterion for occupations in demand is:
- The applicant must be from outside Canada or have legal status in Canada
- Must not be a refugee claimant
- Need to have a minimum of 60 points out of 110 on the SINP assessment grid
- Have at least CLB 4 in any one of the two official languages of Canada English and French
- The applicant must provide relevant ECA and necessary proof of funds.
- Have proper proof of licensure from a recruiter in the occupations-in demand in Saskatchewan
Apart from the basic eligibility criteria to be fulfilled, there are many other steps of the process to apply for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program. Read more details here.