Subclass 476: Skilled- Recognized Graduate Visa
Published Date: 16th November 2021
The Australian visa subclass 476 allows engineering graduates to live, work or even study in Australia for about 18 months at a stretch.
Australia recently announced that 476 subclass visas will now be available for offshore graduates who have engineering degrees. The candidates must have graduated from a specific list of institutions accredited by Washington accord.
- The applicant must have completed a degree/higher qualification from a specified institution in past 2 years
- The applicant should be under 31 years of age
- The applicant must have completed the degree in Engineering
- IELTS: Overall score of at least 6 with a minimum score of 5 for each of the 4 parts
- PTE Academic: Overall score of at least 50 with a minimum score of 36 for each of the 4 parts
To be eligible, the applicant should not previously be a primary visa holder of a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) visa or a Skilled – Recognized Graduate (subclass 476) visa.
UNIVERSITIES ACCREDITED BY WASHINGTON ACCORD
- India - Anna University, Chennai
- India - Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- India - Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- India - Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- India - Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
To read more such news articles, visit our website www.visawalk.com/news