Prince Edward Island Invites 141 Candidates in the Latest Draw
Published Date: 21st March 2022
The maritime province released results for the latest draw held by the province after a month on 17th March 2022.
Prince Edward Island issued invitations to a total of 141 applicants by allowing them to apply for PR. Out of the total numbers, 130 nominations went out to the Labour Impact Category and, 11 nominations were sent out to candidates who had applications under the Business Work Permit category. The minimum threshold of CRS points for the business invitations was 62 points. This is a program offered by the east coast province of Canada that welcomes immigrants & gives them a chance to settle in Canada. The main aim of this program is to aid the economy of the island & allow immigrants an opportunity to earn a better standard of living. Targeting skilled workers, international graduates & businessmen the island wants people who have the ability to create a positive impact on their economy. The PEI Immigration has various programs for aspirants to choose from.
PEI Express Entry
For the people who have relevant knowledge, skills and work experience and who want to permanently settle in Canada, Express Entry is the fastest and trusted route for many.
- The applicant should meet the requirements of one of the following: Federal Skilled Trades Program; Federal Skilled Worker Program; Canadian Experience Class
- The applicant must create an Express Entry profile and become eligible to enter the Express Entry pool
- The applicant must be successful in grabbing a relevant job offer
- The applicant should be able to receive a provincial nomination
- The job that they get offered must be in NOC (skill level O, A or B)
- The applicant must meet the language requirement of CLB 7
- The employer should be willing to support the application
PEI Labour Impact Category
Candidates who have applications under this stream have a valid job offer from the province and relevant support from their employer. It has three subcategories under it being, Skilled Worker, Critical Worker and International Graduates.
PEI Business Impact Category
For applicants to successfully receive nominations under this particular stream offered by Prince Edward Island, they must submit an Expression of Interest and meet the minimum score requirement stated by the province. This draw’s most nominations went out to foreign entrepreneurs who wish to own or operate a business on the island.
If you have any queries regarding PEI PNP or Canada Immigration then you can book a free visa consultancy session today to get your questions answered and profile assessed by one of our experts.