PEI held the last scheduled draw of the year
Published Date: 17th December 2021
The maritime province released results for the final scheduled draw of the year 2021. The draw was held on 16th of the last month.
Prince Edward Island issued invitations to a total of 125 applicants by allowing them to apply for permanent residency. Out of the total numbers, 114 nominations went out to the Express Entry and Labour Impact category combined and, 11 nominations were sent out to candidates who had applications under the Business Impact category. The minimum threshold of CRS points for the business invitations was 67 points.
What is Prince Edward Island PNP?
This is a program offered by the east coast province of Canada that welcomes immigrants of all backgrounds and gives them a chance to settle in the country. The main focus of this program is to aid the economy of the island and allow immigrants with an opportunity to earn for a better standard of living. Targeting skilled workers, international graduates and businessmen the island wants people who have the ability to create a positive impact on their economy. The PEI Immigration has various programs for aspirants to choose from.
PEI Express Entry
For the people who have relevant knowledge, skills and work experience and who want to permanently settle in Canada, Express Entry is the fastest and trusted route for many.
- The applicant should meet the requirements of one of the following: Federal Skilled Trades Program; Federal Skilled Worker Program; Canadian Experience Class
- The applicant must create an Express Entry profile and become eligible to enter the Express Entry pool
- The applicant must be successful in grabbing a relevant job offer
- The applicant should be able to receive a provincial nomination
- The job that they get offered must be in NOC (skill level O, A or B)
- The applicant must meet the language requirement of CLB 7
- The employer should be willing to support the application
PEI Labour Impact Category
Candidates who have applications under this stream have a valid job offer from the province and relevant support from their employer. It has three subcategories under it being, Skilled Worker, Critical Worker and International Graduates.
PEI Business Impact Category
For applicants to successfully receive nominations under this particular stream offered by Prince Edward Island, they must submit an Expression of Interest and meet the minimum score requirement stated by the province. This draw’s most nominations went out to foreign entrepreneurs who wish to own or operate a business on the island.
If you have any queries regarding PEI PNP or Canada Immigration then you can visit our website www.visawalk.com or book a free visa consultancy session today to get your profile assessed by one of our experts.