Prince Edward Island PNP Draw
Published Date: 18th November 2021
Prince Edward Island held their third biggest provincial nominee draw of the year by inviting 188 applicants on November 18 under various categories.
They issued invitations to 172 workers under the Labour & Express Entry Category while inviting 16 candidates to apply for permanent residency under the Business Work Permit Entrepreneur Category. The minimum threshold of CRS points for the business invitations was 67 points.
Prince Edward Island PNP
This is a program offered by the east coast province of Canada that welcomes immigrants of all backgrounds and gives them a chance to settle in Canada. The main focus of this program is aid the economy of the island and allows immigrants an opportunity to earn for a better standard of living. Targeting skilled workers, international graduates and businessmen the island wants people who have the ability to create a positive impact on their economy. The PEI Immigration has various programs for aspirants to choose from.
PEI Express Entry
For the people who have relevant knowledge, skills and work experience and who want to permanently settle in Canada, Express Entry is the fastest and trusted route for many.
- The applicant should meet the requirements of one of the following: Federal Skilled Trades Program; Federal Skilled Worker Program; Canadian Experience Class
- The applicant must create an Express Entry profile and become eligible to enter the Express Entry pool
- The applicant must be successful in grabbing a relevant job offer
- The applicant should be able to receive a provincial nomination
- The job that they get offered must be in NOC (skill level O, A or B)
- The applicant must meet the language requirement of CLB 7
- The employer should be willing to support the application
If you have any queries regarding PEI PNP or Canada Immigration then you can visit our website www.visawalk.com or book a free visa consultancy session today to get your profile assessed by one of our experts.