Alberta Express Entry: Immigrate Without a Job Offer
Published date: 8th November 2021
The Alberta Immigration Nomination Program is a popular choice amongst the candidates who are aiming for a Provincial Nomination in the express entry system. After Ontario, Alberta ranks second in the list of creating and maintaining abundant job opportunities for immigrants and temporary residents.
If you opt for the PNP route under the Express Entry System then you can avail yourself the huge advantage of having 600 additional points if you are successfully invited by a province. The maximum number of points that one can score is 1200. Alberta Provincial Nominee Program is also a famous choice among immigrants as their express entry stream accepts applications that do not have a job offer. According to the 2020 statistics released by Canada, Alberta was able to create more employment streams during the pandemic as compared to any other region. This proved beneficial for not only its residents but for the migrants as well who had plans to immigrate to Canada in 2021.
ALBERTA EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM
- Specific number of people gets a chance to gain the provincial nomination under this stream
- These are the ones who prove to be economically beneficial for Alberta
- They must also be international graduates from a Canadian post-secondary institution
HOW TO APPLY FOR ALBERTA PNP?
To be eligible to apply for Alberta Canada, you need to fulfill one or all of the four pointers mentioned below according to your case. If you do so, you can be considered for a provincial nomination.
- You must be able to fill up the job shortages in Alberta.
- You have a plan and necessary resources to buy/start a business.
- You are capable of providing for yourself and for your family till you start receiving your first income in Canada.
- You meet the eligibility criteria for your desired stream.
Note: After getting a Notification of Interest (NOI) you are eligible to apply for PR. It doesn’t necessarily mean that you will be approved as the final decision is of the Federal Government of Canada. Nevertheless, having a provincial nomination does increase your chances for a YES to PR.
FIVE POINTS TO REMEMBER WHILE APPLYING FOR ALBERTA PNP
- One cannot directly apply for these provinces’ PNP if they do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- You must keep your credentials always updated as the application can be reviewed at any time.
- Make sure you are ranked on top of the Express Entry pool and that you clearly mention your interest in the Alberta region.
- You will receive a Notification of Interest (NOI) if your profile is reviewed by the province. Using the NOI you can apply for permanent residency.
- Make sure you review the terms and conditions of the desired stream thoroughly to avoid any misinterpretations.
HOW TO GET YOUR VISA APPROVED?
Merely making your profile and filling out the requirements won’t increase your chances of getting picked. To meet Canadian skilled visa requirements, you need to keep certain things in mind.
- Focus on your work experience and try to get as much field exposure as possible so that your profile stands out.
- Make sure that your IELTS score, Passport, and Express Entry Profile are up to date and not expiring anytime soon.
- Improve English and French points if you think that you still have the slightest margin of rejection.
- You can also add your spouse’s credentials to your profile if you’re married and you’re applying as a couple.
To read more such news and get the latest updates on Canada Immigration, visit our website’s section www.visawalk.com/news