ALBERTA ISSUED 275 INVITATIONS IN ITS LATEST DRAW
Published Date: 30th September 2021
Alberta issued 275 invitations in its latest draw held on September 30 wherein candidates from the Express Entry pool were invited to apply for permanent residency. The minimum CRS score cutoff for the draw was constant at 300 points.
Until now, Alberta has held four draws in the month of September alone where it invited a total 1610 candidates. Alberta plans on inviting many more people through the upcoming draws so it is recommended to be updated on the Provincial Nomination program under the Express Entry.
Due to the temporary pause that the province took in the second half of 2020, it has now resumed inviting candidates to the province. Alberta’s goal is to invite up to 6,250 candidates by the end of 2021 out of which it has already issued invitations to 5,617 candidates.
633 invitations are still pending to be issued. Therefore, it is recommended to be updated on the Provincial Nomination program under the Express Entry.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ALBERTA PNP?
To be eligible to apply for Alberta Canada, you need to fulfill one or all of the four pointers mentioned below according to your case. If you do so, you can be considered for this province nomination.
- You must be able to fill up the job shortages in Alberta
- You have a plan and necessary resources to buy/start a business
- You are capable of providing for yourself and for your family till you start receiving your first income in Canada
- You meet the eligibility criteria for your desired stream
NOTE: If you are accepted in the provincial nomination, you have the advantage of applying for Canadian permanent residence for not only yourself but for your spouse/common-law partner/dependents as well. Also know that after getting a Notification of Interest (NOI) you are eligible to apply for PR. It doesn’t necessarily mean that you will be approved as the final decision is of the Federal Government of Canada. Nevertheless, having a provincial nomination does increase your chances for a YES to PR.
STREAMS OFFERED BY ALBERTA
The province of Alberta offers many streams to skilled & semi-skilled workers. It gives opportunities to international students & graduates too, to have a chance at settling in the province. These are:
Alberta Opportunity Stream, Alberta Express Entry Stream, International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream, Self-Employed Farmer Stream, Foreign Graduate Start-up Visa.
FIVE POINTS TO REMEMBER WHILE APPLYING FOR ALBERTA PNP
- One cannot directly apply for these provinces PNP if they do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- You must keep your credentials always updated as the application can be reviewed at any time.
- Make sure you are ranked on top of the Express entry pool and that you clearly mention your interest in Alberta region.
- You will receive a Notification of Interest (NOI) if you are seen by the province. Using the NOI you can apply for permanent residency.
- Make sure you review the terms and conditions of the desired stream thoroughly to avoid any misinterpretations.
Visit our website www.visawalk.com/news to read more such news.