Why to Migrate to Australia this year in 2022?
Australia has been on the top priority list of most of the immigrants who wish to migrate to a new country. This is especially true for Indians who usually choose Australia, Canada, or the UK as their preferred destination to live, work and/or study. In the last two years, migrating was a little harder for all aspirants who wanted to come to Australia because the country had restricted entry as a measure taken to slow the spread of Covid-19. But in the recent announcement made by Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison, all fully vaccinated travelers are now allowed to travel to and from Australia without the compulsion of obtaining an exemption. Every category of visa holders, tourists, and business travelers is now eligible to come to Australia. This is true for all travelers who have successfully received two doses of approved vaccines as they can now book their tickets to travel to Australia starting 21st February 2022. These travelers do not need any special exemption to enter or exit the country.
Observing these easing measures now is the perfect time to lodge your visa application with the Australian Authorities as this is the time you have the highest chances of positive visa approval. Therefore, we have prepared an elaborate guide for you to have a look at and learn the ways to migrate to Australia in 2022.
There are broadly three categories through which an individual can move to Australia. These are:
- Employment-based immigration: A pathway for people who have a job offer from a foreign country
- Family-based immigration: A pathway for people who have family members residing in a foreign country
- Business/Investor-based immigration: A pathway for people who have sufficient funds to invest/own a business in the host country.
Apart from these, the most popular pathways to become a permanent resident in Australia are through the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program offered by Australia. Under this, there are two popular visa categories being:
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189): This is a point-based visa wherein you submit your application to get invited by the Australian government. Once your application is submitted you get points on the basis of the skills and information that you provided. If you score the necessary points, you will get invited to immigrate to Australia. The biggest attraction point of AU 189 Visa is that whoever successfully receives a nomination gets to permanently stay in Australia for an indefinite amount of time.
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190): This is a point-based visa wherein you submit your application to get nominated by a state or territory government agency. Once your application is submitted you get points on the basis of skills and information that you provided. If you score the necessary points, you will receive a nomination to immigrate to Australia. The biggest attraction point of AU 190 Visa is that whoever successfully receives a nomination gets to permanently stay in Australia for an indefinite amount of time.
The pathways for immigration to Australia are not limited till here. There are many more visa categories available for people who want to live, study, work, and visit or settle permanently in Australia. You can contact Visa Walk today to get a free visa consultation and get your profile assessed to know your prospects of migration.