Tourist Visa for Australia from India
Every year Australia has millions of people who wish to visit the country as tourists. This can be for various purposes like meeting friends and family or travelling in the beautiful states of the country. Thus, a Visitor Visa allows you the luxury of exploring Australia’s tourist destinations, meet family/friends or stay in the country till the time of your visa expiry. To apply for a tourist visa for Australia from India, you must know the procedure of application, costs involved and documentation necessary to apply. In this article you'll get to know all these aspects.
Duration of Stay Permissible: 3-12 months
Criterion for Selection
Not everyone gets an approval for a visitor visa. Although it is not as difficult you still must be able to fulfill the selection criteria to get your visa 600 Australia approved.
- The intention to stay should be for a short period of time only
- You visit must not include business or medical treatment
- Have sufficient funds with you to support yourself or anyone accompanying you
- You must qualify for Australia's character or health requirement
The tourist visa Australia cost is structured as such:
- Application fee: AUD 145
- Health checks
- Police certificates
If you are a parent/grandparent of an Australian citizen or Permanent resident, you can get a Australian visit visa for more than 12 months, if applicable.
After checking the selection criteria for the visit visa you should gather all the documents necessary for application. You might also need to provide some additional documents to prove that you are a genuine visitor. These are:
- Current passport
- Passport Size photograph
- National identity card
- Proof of change of name, if applicable
- Proof of money
- A statement of your plans while in Australia
- Relevant proof that you have reasons to return
Process to apply for the Visa
To apply for an Australia visit visa, you need to follow the given steps.
- Create an ImmiAccountand fill out the required information. You need to make a personalized profile in this step.
- In the next step you have to attach all the relevant documents that are asked of you.
- If applicable, you need to submit your family applications together. This means that whoever is accompanying you will have to submit their applications along with the primary applicant.
- The last step is to pay the application fee and submit your application.
As easy as it seems to grab a tourist visa, one can sometimes feel overwhelmed with the documentation and visa application process. This is where visa consultancy proves to be essential. We can guide you through each and every step to make sure you reach untested lands securely. If you have any queries regarding Australia Immigration or visa application process you can visit our website www.visawalk.com or book a free consultancy session today to get your profile assessed by one of our experts.