IMMIGRATION TO CANADA: PR Migration Process
Canada is just a few steps away from becoming one of the leading countries to welcome foreign nationals with open hands. With its liberal policies for immigrants and friendly environment for students, most people have this country on top of their migration list. Because of this it has become an easy choice for Indians to opt moving to Canada.
Culture-wise it has most diverse communities and each one is equally respected and thought about. Migrating can seem a little scary for some, but when you are assured of having the same Indian community in the destination country, just like you had one at home, then leaving family behind or distancing from your roots aren’t the most logical arguments.
SELECT WISELY: Settle in Canada
We know that there are many options for Indians if they want to go abroad but we still encourage you to choose Canada. There are many reasons to support this suggestion.
Apart from the highlighted routes available to migrate in a new country, Canada offers many more specific programs for laborers and farmers as well. It has an extensive list of courses to choose from and their colleges and universities put into consideration almost all students from different financial backgrounds.
ROUTES AT YOUR DISPOSAL
To discuss a little further about the ways that you can migrate, here is a complete list of options you can choose from.
- Student Permit: This is the preferred route of the youth. Most of the students wish to have a different college experience and because Canada is liberal with their student schemes, the aspiring and hard-working youth get this chance.
- Work Permit: People also get a great shot at advancing their career and get a global experience in their field of work.
- Express Entry: This is another interesting way to get your Canada permanent residency. For those of who are already working and progressing in their career, they can start in that same field in a new country without fearing to change the field.
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): Apart from applying for study or work you can check out the list of different provinces and jobs offered by them. This way you can directly apply to those provinces and get approved.
- Start-up Visa: One more great way to settle in Canada is by convincing their government that you can be an asset to them if you have a good start-up plan.
- Family Sponsorship: Canada considers everyone. That means other than giving you permanent residency, it also gives you a chance to sponsor your parents and give them the opportunity to have the same life just like you in their country.
- Caregivers: If you love to care for others and even have a profession of sort in that field then Canada might be just the country for it. It gives special consideration to caregivers and has a separate visa application for them.
VISA WALK SERVICES
- Helping you identify a country most suitable to reach your goals
- Searching colleges and programs according to your preferences
- Keeping your work profile updated
- Devising a plan of action to move ahead
- Providing a job to apply for Work Permit
- Applying to colleges on your behalf
- Doing our utmost best to get an approval for
- Study Visa
- Work Visa
- Permanent Residency
- Family Visit
- Investor Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Skilled Worker
- Express Entry
- ..and much more!
- Completing other legal requirements after getting approval
- Communicating back-and-forth with authorities and our clients
- Making sure that you successfully reach your dream destination
- Taking care of pre-landing and post-landing legalities to make sure you comfortably reach the untested lands