Best Australia Immigration Consultants in Delhi for PR Visa
Ways for Immigration
There are the 4 major visa categories for Australia Permanent Residency. These are:
1.Skilled Occupation Visa: Under this type, people with certain educational qualifications are allocated points using which they can check their eligibility for migration and submit an application. It also includes Australian businesses that sponsor employees from other countries to work for them. This process comes under Skilled Migration Australia and Australia Work Visa.
2.Student Visa: This category of visa is great for the young who want to have educational exposure in a new country. Students can apply for primary education, secondary education, undergraduate programs, post-graduate programs, vocational training & education and even PhD.
3.Family Visa: You can also grab the chance of inviting your family or taking your spouse with you if you’re really serious about fulfilling your dream to migrate to Australia. The family members who can benefit the most are spouse/partner, dependent children, parents of citizens and PR of Australia and some other people who fall under the eligible list of people. These people can be sponsored or invited by the Australian residents or Citizens if they are eligible.
4.Investor Visa: Australia offers another category where people who have good finances and a great business mind, they can invest in Australian companies or programs and thus, apply for Investor Visa Australia. The eligible applicant must be able to bring in minimum investment or capital amounts and have an innovation idea to grow and create job opportunities in their market.
Australia has strict policies put into place to make sure that the residents experience a great quality of life. It also provides free healthcare and education to its citizens along with agencies placed like Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) and Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) that make sure that students and employees get to work in a safe and equality driven environment.
General Skilled Migration
- Skilled Independent Visa 189: This is a point based visa wherein you submit your application to get invited by the Australian government. Once your application is submitted you get points on the basis of skills and information that you provided. If you score necessary points, you will get invited to immigrate to Australia. The biggest attraction point of AU 189 Visa is that whoever successfully receives a nomination gets to permanently stay in Australia for an indefinite amount of time.
- Skilled Nominated Visa 190: This is a point based visa wherein you submit your application to get nominated by a state or territory government agency. Once your application is submitted you get points on the basis of skills and information that you provided. If you score necessary points, you will receive a nomination to immigrate to Australia.
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa 491: This is a point based visa wherein you submit your application to get nominated by a state or territory’s government agency. If you have a relative in Australia willing to sponsor you then also you can enter the country under this visa subclass. Once your application is submitted through SkillSelect you get points on the basis of skills and information that you provided. If you score necessary points, you will receive a nomination to immigrate to Australia. The biggest attraction point of this visa is that whoever successfully receives a nomination gets to stay in Australia for 5 years. They can also travel to and from Australia till the time of their visa validity.
You can enter Australia as a skilled worker under the many subclasses provided, you meet the eligibility requirements for the visa stream. These are:
- Must have a positive skills assessment by a verified skill assessing authority
- Successful submission of Expression of Interest following a point allocation
- Candidate must be under 45 years of age
- Score minimum required points to show English Language Proficiency
- Meet Australian Government's skills, health and character requirements
- Score at least 65 points
How to Apply for an Australian PR Visa?
- Check if you're eligible: This is the first thing that you must do before anything. Checking your eligibility on the Department of Home Affairs website is necessary to see if you qualify to even apply for a visa. The eligibility requirements include meeting minimum age, educational, skills, language proficiency, medical and other requirements.
- Get your skill assessment done: After checking your eligibility you should make sure that your work profile is approved by an Australian authority. This means that you must have all necessary skills to apply for a job profile and your desired job position must be in demand in Australia at the time of your visa application. Other than checking your skill relevancy, you must also get an educational assessment done to prove that your level of education is equivalent to the level accepted in Australia.
- Submit an Expression of Interest: In this step you are supposed to create an online profile on the web portal of SkillSelect and submit an Expression of Interest. After successful profile creation, you will be given points based on Australian Point System and if you are able to score the minimum point requirement of 65, you will be able to qualify for a visa stream.
- Receive an invitation and apply for the visa: If you successfully receive an invitation from Department of Home Affairs, Australia you will be granted 60 days to apply for the desired visa by submitting relevant documents and filling out required information for Australia PR Application.
Benefits of Migrating to Australia
Getting a permanent residency visa of Australia grants you many advantages. Although you won't be getting all the benefits that an Australian citizen enjoys, still, you will be able to enjoy most of it.
- You can live, work and settle anywhere in the country
- You can sponsor your family or bring them with you to Australia
- Free education for children up to a certain age
- You can sponsor your relatives for Permanent residency
- Avail health benefits for you and your family
- Work benefits for you and your family
- You are allowed to apply for citizenship after three years